Monday, April 03, 2006

mememememem

Poached from somewhere out there in blogland........

X the things you’ve done in your life…

(X) Smoked a cigarette
(X) Drank so much you threw up( that cheap wine)
( ) Crashed a friend’s car
(X) Stolen a car (it was a friend’s uncle's car…)
(X) Been in love
(X) Been dumped
(X) Shoplifted (unintentionally, I went back and paid for my lettuce later. Don't ask)
(X) Been laid off/fired
(X) Quit your job
( )Been in a fist fight
(X) Snuck out of your parent’s house ( well, duh)
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend (yes, I like your hair)
(X) Skipped school (once, to go to a Science Fair. I got caught. Go figure)
( ) Seen someone die
(X) Been to Canada (I live in Canada)
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Europe
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Fell asleep studying
(X) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored your hair
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t (remember those butterscotch chips?)
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Climbed a tree
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
(X) Ice-skated

I guess that the older you are the more chance you have had to have done some stupid or beautiful things. And of all of the things that I haven't done, the only one that I really want to do is go to the other side of the country. I think that I can live without being arrested or seeing someone die.

No comments: