Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A.I.R. 2008

Wednesday Edition

A rather short day for me because I had an appointment at 1:30 so only had a couple of hours in which to work.

But I managed to finish weaving the last of my three scarves, dyed a warp, spun some, and have the new warp wound on the loom and half threaded through the heddles.

I was also visited by George who works for a site called Just Fred. It is a web site that features things that are happening in and around Fredericton. And apparently I am one of the things that have been happening in Fredericton this week.
He told me that he would post pictures on the site probably on Thursday so I will let you know and provide you with a link.

Tomorrow we are back to our regularly scheduled hours and will probably have more to report.

Until then, live long and prosper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you on Just Fred.

You should be able to get a lot of work done in this damp weather.

By the way, Christine says that she checks your blog everyday.

Your fan Mamoo

Christine said...

Live long and prosper - Nan-nu, nan-nu! :)
(The other Christine)