Tuesday, December 04, 2007

SNOW DAY!

Here is my street at 6:30 this morning. The sidewalk had been plowed. Twice. The road has not. Usually it is the opposite and cars are free to roam and us poor pedestrians are left slogging through snow up to our knees. Needles to say, school has been cancelled. Even the Universities have both been cancelled. Almost unheard of.
My front step. I pushed open the door and stuck the camera out to take this. Yesterday and overnight we had 15-20 cm and today we are suppose to get another 10 to 15 cm. That is more than a foot of snow. The kids are going to have a blast today. More pictures to follow.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Most excellent! I love snow. We just had five minutes of a rather weak flurry this morning.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I don't mind snow on the weekend when I don't have to go out, but that's it. We lucked out with only 2 inches yesterday!

Erin said...

It's snowing like that here too. I wish work would call me off, but so far, no luck!

David T. Macknet said...

OK, you win: all we've got is a little rain. :)

KansasA said...

Oh you took our snow! LOL Actually we still have lots but most of it has a crust of ice on top, darn hard to walk around the yard right now :)