Sunday, February 24, 2008

Has it been that long?

I just realized that it has been a few days since I posted last. A couple of busy days at work, followed by busy nights at home and then being hit with the flu Friday after I got home has kept me away from the computer except to check my e-mail occasionally.
Yesterday was spent alternating between shivering and sweating and it has been three nights since I had a half decent sleep. Only half decent because I haven't had a really good night sleep in years.

Seeing as I haven't really got anything right now ( I do have some new yarns for scarves, but I have to down load them and touch them up and I really just want to go lie down again) I am going to send you somewhere else.
My sister just started a blog about her travels around the world. Stop by for a visit.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Yuck! Cooties! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Jackie.

Mamoo

Christine said...

Is there supposed to be a link to curiousllama? Just wondering.

The other sister :)

Anonymous said...

@Christine, the other sister

There is a link. The word "blog" is the link, though it's not underlined. It is slightly darker in colour, which is what caught my eye, but it may not show up well in some browsers. In any case, it is a live link to the curious llama.

The father of Mira, et al

Anonymous said...

It was during one of those 'lets check Jackie's blog...aw, she hasn't posted anything new' moments that I decided to set up curious llama. I was amazed at how easy it is to set up a blog. I was even more amazed with how good it feels to get comments. It is great to be able to share my illustrated travel tales. However, I did set the security options so that it would be difficult to track down in a random search on llamas. While doing a google search on 'curious llama, I found a site about 'bicurious llamas'. It is a strange world out there.

I hope Jackie feels better soon.

Curious Llama (by the way, when I try to post a commentwhen I am signed in as curious llama, it won't let me)