Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Approaching Human

And by that I mean that I am starting to feel better. I think that I did to much to soon and my body told me to slow down.

I started to feel a little better on Sunday and thought that I was out of the woods. So I went to an artist talk. Monday I had a mini-workshop to teach to the third years and so went into work. This was probably a mistake. I was so tired when I got home and I started to get the chills again. Yesterday was spent in bed again trying to get warm. I hate the chills.

Today I am feeling slightly better but still very tired. Thankfully schools were cancelled today, including mine, so I get to stay home and try to get better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie you have my sympathy. I know how difficult it is to get the time to be sick when you have four kids.
I used to say that I didn't have time to be sick when I was raising my family. I would get so tired and then I would get a double wammy like you got. Take drink a hot toddy.
March is on the horizon. Hopefully the winter is coming to an end soon. Please God.

Mamoo

Anonymous said...

As we (temporarily Glaswegians would say): 'keep with it hen'. 'Hen' is a local affectionate term for 'woman' (much like the cockneys use 'duck'). "'Keep with it' means 'hang on in there, my sympathies are with you'". Davimac (not a native Scottish person) may well want to add this to his vocabulary.

curious llama

David T. Macknet said...

Hope you're better soon!

I'm adding all manner of vocabulary - but mostly it's things like 'ta' or 'wee'. ;)

Unknown said...

I really hope you feel better soon Jackie. Force yourself to rest and take it easy so your body can heal.