From the local paper.....
Anyone who is in the area, please feel free to stop by and give your support.
St. Francis Assisi Church on Lincoln Road is hosting an all-day fundraiser for the Bourque family, whose barn collapsed in January.
The event, with the help of the Lincoln Lion's Club, will be held March 28.
Here's what to expect:
* Community breakfast from 8-10 a.m.
* Soup and sandwich lunch from 12-2 p.m.
* A barbecue from 4-6 p.m.
* A yard sale, silent auction, and bake sale from 1 - 6 p.m.
* Activities for children beginning at 1 p.m., including entertainment and face painting.
* A name-the-new-barn contest and a prize for the person who dresses most like a farmer.
* A 50-50 draw
* Musical entertainment from 6 p.m. until midnight, with a lineup that includes a member of the Downtown Blues Band, an Elvis impersonator and a local "barn band"
The breakfast is $5, but the rest of the activities are by donation only. All the events are open to the public.
Money raised will go towards supporting George, Julia and Vaughan Bourque rebuild their barn.