Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lambing Season

Over the past few weeks, lambs and sheep have been mysteriously appearing in the weaving studio. The last one that appeared was a ram. I suspect he is the father of them all.
There are 10 people who call the studio their home away from home and nobody is taking responsibility for the arrival of all of these sheep. There is much speculation, but no answers. I was asked if I was responsible and could only answer truthfully. "No", I said, "If it was me you would all be getting random animals that have been gifted to Nicole over the past three years" Nicole. My babe. Who has absolutely no interest in stuffed animals. Well, OK. Sometimes she does throw the odd one at her brothers, but I don't think that I would call that an interest. More like a projectile.

The sun is shining here, the snow is melting. Again. I'm going to try and get the kids to go out. Maybe we'll even wander over to the park to see how muddy they all can get.

No comments: