Sunday, February 22, 2009

Industrial What?

My desk at work acts as a catch all. And not just from my hand. It is often home to assignments left by students for part time instructors. And things that people need to pick up for a variety of reasons.

Like the 5 animal skulls that someone left for a night time teacher. They were suppose to be picked up on Thursday evening but the classes were cancelled because of a snow storm. I hope that they are gone when I get back. Not that I find them revolting or disturbing. It is just that they take up a fair amount of space and I can't really jam them in a drawer.

Every now and then I give up and clean. Things get shuffled and sorted.

A couple of weeks ago, I made new labels for some drawers in the Fashion studio. There were a couple of duplicates and they were emptied out of my apron pocket and left on my desk. And during the shuffle of cleanup ended up on my bunch of bananas.

Needless to say, I didn't believe the label.

4 comments:

Chris Owen said...

Heee!

~Sarah, too lazy to log out and then back in with other id

Anonymous said...

Anyone out there who are in need of industrial machine replacement parts?

Mamoo

Anonymous said...

Those industrial parts won't work. Why? Because they're on the dole.

ba-ding!

Anonymous said...

Very drole!

Mamoo