Sunday, July 02, 2006

Colour Corrected



Here is a better colour representation of the new scarves. Thanks to Bill for photoshopping my pictures. I had a pretty good day yesterday at the market. A lot of people really liked the new scarves. Small wonder. They are rather fabulous if I do say so myself. I also finished weaving scarf # 2, and got a bit of a start on #3. These are the stripy ones that my loom threw up. They will be coming off the loom soon and be well on their way to being completed. I need to get another warp made and dyed and on the loom before the end of the week so I hope that the rain goes away soon and stays away for a few days so I can get a few things done that need to be done outside. But it's not looking good. Lots of clouds and showers forecasted for the rest of the week. But then again, yesterday was suppose to be thundershowers in the afternoon and we didn't see any rain until last night. And of course today. At least the peas will be happy and fat!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I liked the colors from the first set of photos, but wow, I can see why you wanted them corrected. The true colors are spectacular. Well done.

Mia said...

Oh my gosh.. those colors are absolutley yummy looking! Yeah, like the last post said.. spectacular!