Friday, August 04, 2006

I've been tagged!

5 Things always in my purse
In summer, I carry a purse. In winter, my parka has huge pockets

1. Asthma puffer
2. Eppi pen
3. Wallet
4. Keys
5. Pen

5 things always in my wallet

1. Drivers license
2. Receipts
3. Medicare cards
4. blue cross cards
5. Library card

5 things always in my refrigerator
It's hard to keep things in the fridge ALL the time with 4 hungry kids, but we will say most of the time you can find these things,

1. Something hot, be it hot sauce, hot peppers, hot Indian pickles....the list goes on
2. Ketchup
3. Vegas of some description
4. Something to drink like milk, juice, water
5. Butter

5 things always in my closet

1. Part of my stash
2. Sheets and towels
3. Clothes
4. Hats
5. Spiders

5 things always in my car

1. Kleenex
2. Car seat
3. Jumper cables
4. Tire pressure gauge
5. Dirt

5 things always on my desk

1. Computer
2. Telephone
3. Pencils and pens
4. Paper
5. A toy of some description that Wee nikki-poo has brought in

as for people to tag

1. insert
2. your
3. name
4. here
5. if you want to play

No comments: