Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's Been A Long Week

Why? you may ask? Because last Saturday, my Yarn Aboard Swap pal sent me notification that there was a package in the mail for me! How exciting! And every day I have been waiting for the postman to ring or drop one of those little cards in the mail box that says that I have a package waiting for me. And so far, nothing.
I have been weaving though. I cut off two more chenille scarves and another merino shawl. Today I am going to fringe them at market. This afternoon is my second dyeing workshop. Which reminds me that I still haven't gotten the pictures of the last workshop from Karen.
But I must scoot so that I can get to the Farmers Market before going to the Artist Market.
Happy Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Post Office said about 7 days so maybe it will show up this week!

Diana said...

Any pictures of the scarves?

Leigh said...

One thing to be said about waiting with anticipation, you don't get bored!